Job Description: Partner Success Manager (located in N. America)
ClearSale, a global leading fraud prevention system is looking for a Partner Success Manager to nurture and support our existing partners in our ecosystem. The Partner Success Manager will manage select partners to grow revenue with their partner portfolio through merchant referrals, while working with marketing and sales teams to coordinate such efforts. The ideal team member will have a strong record of success in account management and growth in their career history. We are looking for candidates with an outgoing personality and a leading/consultative approach in building trust and relationships. Energy and Enthusiasm will enable this member to build out our important partnership ecosystem and work in the demanding, dynamic environment of ecommerce where creativity, initiative and growth results are rewarded.
What You’ll Do
• Manage portfolio of signed partners in several regions across different partner categories which may include: Payments, Technology, and Agencies
• Develop marketing strategies with an emphasis on driving quality merchant leads for our sales team members
• Create a trusted relationship with partners so ClearSale is known to their sales team members and is the fraud solution they bring to their clients.
• Design and implement communication and co-marketing activities to drive awareness and revenue growth
• Meet and exceed quarterly MBO goals
Who You Are
• Education: Bachelor’s degree, Business, or similar field preferred
• Partner Management Experience: 3+ years’ experience managing partnerships and coordinating and designing co-marketing programs with partners to drive merchant awareness and revenue growth in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
• Payments Experience - Experience in the payment industry, specifically online/Card Not Present payment processing from a merchant, shopper and technology provider perspective is a plus.
• E-commerce Knowledge - Experience within the E-commerce field including key SaaS platforms such as Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify.
• Thrive on Challenges-ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing ecosystem
• Negotiator – inside you are a salesperson who thrives on negotiation. Your experience will allow you to skillfully negotiate wins internally and externally while maintaining strong long-lasting relationships.
• Business Knowledge – You have a desire to know how different businesses work, and if you don’t know you research it. You keep up with relevant practices and trends and know the competition inside and out.
• You have a Plan- You come prepared. You like to track details and make sure all the details are covered. You are often complimented on your organizational skills.
• Master Communicator - You provide the information people to the right people at the right time in the right way, adjusting your approach to fit the
audience and setting. Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation, and client / partner relationship skills are critical.
• Comfortable using technology - Strong Internet, email, and electronic document management skills. Knowledge of Hubspot and Zinfi PRM is a plus.
Who is ClearSale?
ClearSale is the most complete ecommerce fraud protection solution. We combine advanced statistical technology with the world’s largest team of specialized fraud analysts, for a balanced, real-world approach unlike anything else in the market. We deliver the highest order approval rates and the lowest false decline rates in the industry.
With over 20 years of experience as one of the largest international CNP fraud prevention operations, ClearSale is dedicated to building a superior product that is backed by the most proficient fraud prevention team. Through the years, we have innovated, optimized, and perfected our processes to empower merchants worldwide to eliminate fraud, sell more, and build better customer relationships.
Ecommerce is a dynamic, challenging environment, but problem-solving is in our DNA. As the leading fraud prevention solution, we help businesses reach their full potential – no matter the hurdles along the way. We do this via our “secret recipe” that combines the best of big data analytics, statistical intelligence, expert manual review, and innovative technologies.
Sound like a fit? Send us your resume and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org